Vintage bikes ride are rapidly developing in all the national territory and attract a growing number of enthusiasts.
Both amateurs and ex pro cyclists participate to these events, but above all enthusiasts of all levels, curious to discover new territories and landscapes.
The Maremmana is an event organized by the Castiglionese cycling group and La Maremmana asd.
Particularly important is the contribution of Saletti brothers, owners of the shop in Castiglione della Pescaia which practice and promote cycling activities since 1971.
The routes has been designed to provide a suggestive riding experience: paved roads with little traffic, dirt roads that cross astonish areas and landscapes of unmatched beauty and vocations.
Update Maremmna 2023
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org or +39 338 4791487 Danilo, +39 333 4362684 Leonardo
La Maremmana is open to all participants of both sexes who are at least 15 years old (Participants over years of age will only be allowed to ride the 105 km routes.)and those who have paid the registration fee. Medical Sport Certificate it is essential for all routes while for short (25km), 50 km routs and 70 km routs, you will need normal Medical Certificate . It is require to show the certificate when picking cycling race pack, if not you might be excluded from the event (registration fee is not refunded).
The registration fee is € 20 until 1 st February untill 24am, € 30 until 1 st April untill 24am, € 35 untill May 8 . You can also register at the store Bike Saletti in Castiglione della Pescaia- Via Scalpellini snc by 5 of May and rent vintage bike.
The registration fee includes: insurance, goody bag with body number and number for the bicycle; The “book” Travel on which to affix the control stamps; refreshments in varying numbers according to each route; arrival prize; pasta party at the end of event.
3. direct payment only with PayPal / credit card or by bank transfer- Gruppo ciclistico castiglionese asd, iban: IT66Z0103072210000001011861 Reason: “ciclomaremmana 2023 application” , name and surname.
4. Delivery of the race packs and numbers takes place on Friday 12 May 2023 from 15.00 to 18.00; Saturday, May 13 from 11.00 to 18.00 hours; Sunday, May 14, 2022 from 6.00 to 8.00, at Piazza Garibaldi (public library), in Castiglione della Pescaia.
5. Departure – Sunday, May 13 at Piazza Garibaldi, 8.3:00 for the 95km routes, 8.30 am for 135 km route 9,00am for 70km and 50km. Time limit for arrival 16.30pm. Prizes and lottery 16:30pm.
Only vintage road racing bikes may partecipate, also the brake cables must pass outside and over the handlebars, pedals should be with toe clips and straps or original pedals. Partecipants in the short path also can use folding bikes or city bikes provided they are old (previous year 1987).
On request, exemptions regarding the type of bicycle will be granted to participants with disabilities. Any registered cyclist who arrives at the start line or is found on the course with a bicycle that does not conform to the rules and regulations of the event will be disqualified immediately.
7. Cyclists should wear vintage or historically inspired gear
8. Along the routes you will find food stops and checkpoints and at the end of the pasta party.
9. The organization does not provide mechanical assistance along the way. Therefore, participants must carry the necessary equipment as regards the repair of their vehicle (tubular, etc ..).
10. La Maremmana is a leisure ride on asphalt and gravel roads. The route is entirely open to traffic and cyclists must therefore respect the Italian Rules of the Road (Codice della Strada). Please find below the UISP regulation.
Art. 37 – RICORRENZE STORICHE – CICLOTURISTICHE D’EPOCA
Ciclostoriche events, (leisure ride) is permitted the use of historical frames, traditional costumes, clothing and vintage accessories, on routes that include both asphalt and gravel roads, driveways, etc.
The event is aligned with the technical standards of cycle-tourist; Regulation of such historic events may provide, for those who do participate with a bike and historic clothing, the use of the rigid helmet (helmets striped caps etc.). The organization and insurance of participants is the same as cycling ACSI activities.
11. Management reserves the right to exclude from the event any person found responsible for behavior that is not in line with the spirit of the event.
12. Appli participating in the event you approve this regulation.
11. Organization at its sole discrection,reservs the right to exclude from the event anyone who is held responsible for behavior not in keeping with the spirit of the event
12. Partecipating in the event acknowledges that you read, approved and accepted every part of these regulations
Departure and Hengout
Piazza Garibaldi- Castiglione della Pescaia (GR)
READY FOR THE MAREMMANA 2023
In order to successfully complete the registration, please fill out the form below and pay the partecipation fee of €20,00 before 01/02/2023, €30,00 before 01/04/2023; €35,00 until 012/05/2023 , reason: iscrizione a ciclomaremmana 2023 name and surname.
(For any problem or information email@example.com or +39 333 4362684 Leonardo)